Extra Fine Almond Flour by NKD Living
Cut the carbs with Almond flour!
NKD Living Almond Flour is sourced directly from Spain where the almonds are first blanched and then ground into a fine flour, so now instead of just crunching on tasty almonds, you can enrich all your bakes with their delicate and sweet taste.
Almond flour contains fewer carbs than regular wheat flour, great for of all you keto-dieters and those watching your carbohydrate intake! Only 9g of carbohydrates per 100g!
Almond Flour and baking
Gluten-Free and low sugar brownies!
- 225 g dark chocolate 70% cocoa solids
- 225 g butter
- 2 tsp NKD Living Vanilla Stevia Liquid
- 170 g NKD Living Erythritol
- 30 g NKD Living Inulin
- 3 eggs beaten
- 150 g NKD Living Almond Flour
- 200 g sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius (340 Fahrenheit) and line a 24cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter gently over low heat in a saucepan and set aside to cool a little.
- Add the beaten eggs to the melted chocolate mixture, along with the ground almonds, erythritol, Inulin, and sugar-free chocolate chips, stevia liquid, and mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow cooling before cutting.