Proving that utterly delicious doesn't mean laden with calories are these delightful mini pretzel bites by @chanellepaigeeats.
Made with NKD Living Erythritol Gold, they have a gloriously sweet and nutty taste that ticks the festive treat box. And with just 73 calories and 12g carbs per bite, they won't disrupt those all important goals of yours. Result!
INGREDIENTS: (Makes 12 bites)
For the Dough:
✨100g self-raising flour
✨1 tsp cinnamon
✨20g thick coconut yoghurt
For the Coating:
✨50g butter, melted
✨60g NKD Living Erythritol Gold
✨2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper
2. To a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour and cinnamon. Add in the yoghurt and stir together. Use your hands to knead for 30 seconds and then bring to a large ball. Divide into small, equally sized balls
3. Place all the bites on the tray, leaving room around them as they grow in the oven
4. Bake for 14 minutes, turning the tray halfway through cooking time.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, pour the melted butter in a small bowl and stir together the erythritol and cinnamon in a second bowl.
6. Working in turns, dip each pretzel bite into the butter and then into the cinnamon ‘sugar’ to evenly coat the bites. Place on a plate and repeat with all the pretzel bites. Serve straight away, still warm from the oven.