Ingredients: (serves 15-16)
- 4 tbsp of NKD Living Almond Flour
- 1 ½ cans of chickpeas (drained)
- 1 red onion
- 15g of parsley
- 2 tsp of cumin
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of NKD Living MCT Oil
- 1 tbsp of NKD Living Erythritol Gold
- 1 tbsp of NKD Living MCT Oil
- 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan.
2. Blend all the falafel ingredients in a food processor (using the pulse function so some chickpeas remain in pieces)
3. Separate your dough into small balls and place in a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Drizzle with MCT oil and bake for 30-40 min until golden, allow to cool.
5. To make the dressing simply whisk all of the ingredients together.
6. Serve 3-4 falafel in a lunchbox with some spinach, cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Fill a small container with your dressing and drizzle over when you're ready to eat.