This low sugar Gingerbread latte marble cake is a brilliant way to kick off the festive season. 🎉🎉
Recipe (Makes one loaf):
⭐100g softened unsalted butter
⭐70g NKD Living Granulated Erythritol
⭐30g NKD Living NAKED Syrup
⭐80g cake flour
⭐50g NKD Living Almond Flour
⭐1/2 tsp baking powder
⭐1 tsp coffee extract
⭐3g cocoa powder
⭐2 tbsp ground coffee
⭐2 tsp ground ginger
⭐1/2 tsp mixed spice
⭐25ml warm milk
For the icing:
⭐100g NKD Living Powdered Erythritol
⭐1/2 tsp ground ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 175C. Whisk butter until soft and smooth
2. Add granulated erythritol and whisk until creamy white colour
3. Add eggs gradually (little by little), fully combine before adding more. Mix until a homogeneous batter forms
4. Add naked syrup, cake flour, almond flour, spices and baking soda. Lightly mix until just incorporated.
5. Place half of the batter in another bowl
6. In one half add the coco powder, coffee extract and ground coffee. In the other half, add the ground ginger and mixed spice
7. Add the equal amounts of warm milk to both the mixtures.
8. Line the loaf tin with parchment paper
9. Add two tablespoons of the cake batter to the tin (alternate between coffee and gingerbread)
10. Bake for 35-45 minutes at 175C. At 25 minutes, use a knife to cut a straight line on the top to allow a better rise.
11. To make the icing, combine powdered erythritol with water and mix until smooth. Drizzle the icing over the cake and add chopped hazelnut to decorate.