Need an impressive dessert on the fly?
This no bake cheesecake is prepped in just 10 minutes and is light in texture AND on the purse strings. No oven time required, but packed with oodles of flavour - it's a saviour for those days when time is tight.
🍑75g NKD Living Almond Flour
🍑30g Coconut Flour
🍑1 tsp NKD Living Powdered Erythritol
🍑1/4 tsp Salt
🍑55g Butter, melted
🍑360g Cream Cheese
🍑100g NKD Living Powdered Erythritol
🍑1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
🍑240ml Double Cream
🍑5-10 drops NKD Living Blueberry Stevia Liquid to taste
🍑Crispy Coconut Flakes
1) Place all the dry base ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Add the melted butter and mix to form a flakey crumb.
2) Grease a 7 inch non-stick loose bottom baking tin with melted butter.
3) Press the mixture into the base of the tin with the back of the spoon to compact and flatten.
4) In a clean mixing bowl, add all the filling ingredients apart from the double cream. Mix with an electric mixer to combine, about 1 minute. Taste and adjust the sweetness with NKD Living Blueberry Stevia Liquid.
5) In a separate bowl, whip the double cream until thick.
6) Fold the cream through the cream cheese mixture with a spatula to combine.
7) Spoon the filling on top of the base and flatten with a spatula.
8) Place in the fridge to fully set, about 6 - 8 hours, or overnight.
9) Once set, remove from the cake tin. Top with sliced peaches and crispy coconut.