500g ORGANIC Spirulina Powder | Soil Association Organic Certified
Sorry, currently out of stock
What is Organic Spirulina powder?
Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms on Earth. In fact, this blue-green microalgae is partly responsible for producing the oxygen in the planet's atmosphere that billions of years ago allowed the planet's originating life forms to develop. Spirulina is the world's first superfood, and one of the most nutrient-rich foods on Earth.
Spirulina has between 55 and 70% protein (more than beef, chicken, and soybeans), 9 essential and 10 non-essential amino acids, as well as high levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), beta-carotene, linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, vitamin B12, iron, calcium, phosphorus, nucleic acids RNA & DNA, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin, a pigment-protein complex that is found only in blue-green algae.
Benefits of Organic Spirulina powder?
- 100% Certified Organic Spirulina Powder by the Soil Associaiton
- Grown sustainably in freshwater pools this amazing blue-green algae provides many essential nutrients the body requires for optimal health
- High level of antioxidants and essential proteins.
- Soil Association Organic GB-ORG-05
- Packed in the UK - Quality assured - Each bath is tested for quality in the UK
Live NaKeD, with our 100% premium organic Spirulina powder. Grown sustainably in freshwater pools this amazing blue-green algae provides many essential nutrients the body requires for optimal health and is a great source of protein.