- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Sift together flour through to cocoa powder in a large bowl. Add the Erythritol and mix to combine.
- Mix together melted coconut oil, warm water and apple cider vinegar. Add wet to dry and whisk to combine until no flour remains.
- Divide between 8 large cupcake cases in a cupcake/muffin tray.
- Bake cupcakes for 16 - 18 minutes; a toothpick inserted should come out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool.
- Beat together butter, powdered Erythritol and cocoa powder in a large bowl using an electric beater.
- You can either spoon the icing on top of the cooled cupcakes or use a piping bag. Sprinkle with some chocolate sprinkles, chips or both.