Trust us when we say, these Low Carb Vegan Choc-Chip Cookies are a batch made in heaven. Made with our Granulated Erythritol, Almond & Coconut Flour, they are deliciously soft, flourless, and completely sugar free.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer or using a stand mixer, beat together the coconut oil/butter, Erythritol GOLD, almond butter and vanilla extract at medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute. If you use coconut oil, it may not come together easily. If that's the case, use your hands to combine it and then beat another 20 seconds.
- Beat in the egg on low and mix until well incorporated. Stir in the flour mixture until well combined. Then stir in 170g chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C and line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into 8 balls and place the remaining 45g grams of chocolate chips on the top and on the sides of the dough balls. You can also roll them into 16 smaller balls but then you need to adjust the baking time (a few minutes less than recommended below). Place 4" apart on the prepared baking sheet. Press the cookies down lightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes or until the surface of the center of the cookies no longer appears wet. They'll be very soft but will continue to cook as they sit on the cookie sheet.
- Let cool completely on the baking sheet. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.