If you want to indulge without the sugar excess, these spookily good low sugar cinnamon rolls by @_snacksandsnaps are here for you!
Made with just 6 ingredients (including NKD Living Granulated Erythritol and Erythritol Gold), they keep those carbs in check so you can dive right in without compromising your health goals.
👻2 x puff pastry sheets
👻4 tbsp cinnamon
👻4 tbsp NKD Living Erythritol Gold
👻3 tbsp NKD Living Powdered Erythritol
1) Preheat your oven to 200C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
2) Melt the butter in a saucepan, gently unroll your puff pastry sheets and pour the butter evenly over the sheets, leaving a one inch gap along the long sides.
3) Combine the cinnamon and Erythritol Gold in a bowl and mix well
4) Sprinkle the mixture over the melted butter
5) Cut your pastry into strips, place your hands along the shorter side and roll into cinnamon rolls.
6) Using a fork, press down along the edges that overlap so that they join.
Add to the baking tray and leave gaps between each roll so that they can expand.
7) Place in the oven for half an hour or until the tops are golden brown. Then remove from the oven and leave to cool
8) Mix the NKD Living Powdered Erythritol with a bit of water and drizzle over the baked rolls!
9) Add eyes onto the icing sugar and press down slightly so they stick. Enjoy!