- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/160ºC Fan/gas mark 4/350ºF & line 3 baking sheets with parchment.
- Whisk your Two Chicks Egg Whites with the salt until they're holding firm peaks not stiff. Gently add in NKD Living Granulated Erythritol, spoonful after spoonful, still beating, until you've got a bowl full of gleaming meringue. Add in the cornflour, a few drops of NKD Living Vanilla Stevia Liquid and the vinegar on top and fold in to combine.
- Draw 6 circles of approximately 10cm / 4 inch circles (using a pint glass as a guide,) on each of the parchment-lined sheets.
- Spoon the meringue onto the baking parchment into the circles, and spread and smooth to fill. To make the meringue slightly higher at the rims, just use the back of the spoon to make an indentation in the centre to hold the cream and fruit later.
- Put into the oven, turn it down to 150ºC/130ºC Fan/gas mark 2/300ºF, and bake for 30 minutes. Turn the oven off and leave them in for another 30 minutes, then take out of the oven to cool. Transfer them, on their baking parchment, to wire racks.
- When you want to assemble them, ddd in your cream into the centre, and smooth it, leaving the odd peak. Place, one by one, a few berries so they look well filled.
- Dust with NKD Living Powdered Erythritol.