1. Slice the lime in half widthwise. Using a citrus juicer, reamer, or the tines of a fork, juice one half of the fruit and set aside. Cut the other half into 1/2" slices.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons NKD Living Granulated Erythritol onto a small plate and shake to create an even layer. Run one of the lime slices along the rim of the glasses, then dip the glasses into it to create an erythritol rim. Fill the glass with ice and set aside.
3. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the rest of the Erythritol, the vodka and fresh lime juice. Stir to combine all ingredients. Cover, and shake vigorously until all ingredients are well combined and cold.
4. Pour the cocktail into the prepared cocktail glasses. Top with Bodega Bay Premium Hard Seltzer to your preference and garnish with a lime wedge.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with a couple of whole fresh cherries for extra visual appeal!
Bodega Bay gives you the choice of delicious low-calorie alternatives delivered sustainably instead of the low quality, high calorie and high sugar options pumped out by corporations. A Premium Hard Seltzer made for Healthy Hedonists, with only 73 calories, 4% alcohol and no refined sugars or artificial sweeteners, naturally. It is also vegan, gluten-free and intensely refreshing.