- Add the almond flour, flax seed, coconut flour, xanthan gum and salt to a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl – add the butter, powdered erythritol, vanilla and plant milk and beat with a whisk until light and fluffy, around 3 minutes.
- Add in the dry ingredients and fold in until combined. Add in the walnuts. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan) and line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into 9 equal balls and lightly flatten them. Bake for 13-16 minutes until golden brown. The cookies will harden as they cool down.
- Once cool, sift the powdered sugar into a small bowl. Add the maple syrup and plant milk (one teaspoon at a time) and mix until smooth – not too runny! Adjust milk and sugar quantities until you reach the desired consistency.
- Spoon the glaze onto the cookies and top with more chopped walnuts.