🐰 Hop to it, Easter is coming 🐰
Celebrate the low sugar way by baking a batch of these delicious, Carrot Cake Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting by @nourishing.amy. Made with NKD Living Erythritol GOLD, these muffins are naturally low in sugar and vegan friendly! 🥕🧁
💛To serve: Chopped Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and line a 12-hole cupcake tin with cases.
- Stir together the grated carrot, mashed banana, sugar, sunflower oil and milk.
- In a second bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix until combined. Stir in the raisins.
- Divide the batter between the cases and bake for 15-17 minutes until golden and risen and an inserted skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool fully on a wire rack.
- To prepare the cream cheese frosting, whisk together all the ingredients until smooth and creamy. Spread onto the muffins and decorate with chopped almonds.
Made using, Erythritol GOLD 500G, the perfect ingredient for all of your amazing Easter baking!