This super teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe is full of chicken and colorful veggies, all tossed in a sweet and savory homemade teriyaki sauce made using NKD Living Erythritol GOLD & NKD Living Naked Syrup!
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add the peppers and asparagus and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened and lightly browned. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan; place on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil to the pan. Add the chicken, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the meat is browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the sauce. Place the soy sauce, water, erythritol, garlic, ginger, naked syrup and sesame oil in a small pot over medium high heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Turn up heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water until dissolved. Add the cornstarch mixture to the sauce and boil for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Add the vegetables back to the pan with the chicken. Pour in the sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions, then serve.