These bootiful Pumpkin Ghost Donuts are low in sugar and calories thanks to our 100% natural, zero-calorie Powdered Erythritol! We’ve even managed to sneak some veggies in there… it really is magic!
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the dough together in a bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the mix and mix until all lumps are removed.
- Fill a piping bag with the dough mixture and pipe in the holes of a greased donut mould.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the knife comes out clean.
- In the meantime, mix together the Powdered Erythritol & Almond Milk to form your icing.
- Once cooked, let the donuts cool and dip them in to the icing.
- Decorate with eyes for a Halloween themed donut.