1. Preheat the oven to 180c and line 3 loose bottom cake tins (16cm) with baking paper.
2. Cream together the butter and Erythritol GOLD until light and fluffy, then beat the eggs.
3. Fold through the dry ingredients until fully combined, then divine this evenly between the cake tins.
4. Bake for around 30-35 minutes until cooked through and lightly golden. Allow your sponge cakes to cool completely.
5. Meanwhile, beat the butter until light and fluffy, then gradually incorporate the Powdered Erythritol.
6. Spread the frosting onto who of the cooled cakes, add a layer of berries and sandwich the two sponges together.
7. Use the remaining icing to coat the cake and decorate with the rest of the fresh berries - in the pattern of the England flag, of course!
Leave a comment