These shrimp taco lettuce wraps are a great, low-carb gluten-free alternative to traditional shrimp tacos. Made with NKD Living Naked Syrup rather than honey/maple syrup, we've significantly reduced the sugar and calories in this dish too! Quick and easy to make for quick WFH lunches and on stress-free summers evenings with friends.
💚 150g cooked King Prawns (you can also use raw and cook for longer)
💚 1/4 tsp Garlic, chopped
💚 1/4 tsp Cumin
💚 1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika
💚 Salt and Pepper
💚 1 Lemon, juiced
💚 1 Avocado, diced
💚 Baby Gem Lettuce (4 leaves)
💚 1/2 diced Mango
💚 1/4 cup of Coriander,
1. Slice the mango and prepare the rest of the ingredients for cooking.
2. In a medium frying pan, cook the prawns with garlic, cumin, paprika,
NKD Living Naked Syrup
, salt and pepper over medium heat until cooked through.
3. Once cooked, remove the prawns for the heat and allow to cool slightly.
4. Toss together the avocado, mango, lemon juice, coriander, cooked prawns in a serving bowl.
5. Serve over lettuce leaves with fresh or pickled red onion.