We’re NUTS about this super speedy #ketofriendlyfoccaccia recipe because it takes just 20 minutes to bake and is made with only 4 ingredients… including our fibre and protein rich Almond Flour.
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line a baking dish with parchment paper - spray olive oil to the parchment paper.
- Place the mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwave bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, then microwave for 40 more seconds.
- Stir again, and add NKD Living Almond Flour and the egg. Stir with a rubber spatula and knead with your hands.
- Press the dough into the prepared baking dish and make some wholes with your fingers in the top.
- Finish with olive oil, thyme leaves and salt.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown, 15-17 minutes.