For the chocolate crumb base:
1. Mix all dry ingredients together, then add the melted butter and mix well. Press mixture flat into 8" springform cake tin lined with parchment paper.
2. Bake on gas mark 6/200C non fan assisted for 15 minutes.
For the cheese layer:
1. With an electric whisk mix the cream cheese and Erythritol until combined. Then add in eggs 1 by 1 and mix. Then add in vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix until combined. Pour mixture onto biscuit base and level.
2. Bake on gas mark 6/200C non fan assisted for 45 minutes. Remove, once cooled transfer to fridge. Keep in fridge for 10 minutes before adding raspberry layer.
For the raspberry coulis layer:
1. Add gelatin to 200ml cold water and mix and leave for 2mins.
2. Meanwhile, add raspberries Erythritol and lemon juice to pan and cook until raspberries are mashed. Then add gelatin and cook for 2 mins until it thickens.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for 2 minutes before pouring onto cheesecake.
4. Once cooled transfer back to fridge to set for at least 5 hours.
For the final serve:
Assemble all the layers & enjoy!