Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Serves 6 - 8
These could not be easier to make. They do require a little molasses for that traditional sticky factor, but they are sweetened primarily by the NKD Living Erythritol GOLD & NKD Living Naked Syrup.
No melting or creaming ingredients, just a one bowl, and some silicone bundt baking moulds. I topped them off with some melted white chocolate but you NKD Living Powdered Erythritol.
💚 2 tbsp Milled Flaxseed + 6 tbsp Water
💚 180g Apple Puree
💚 25g NKD Living Naked Syrup
💚 20g Molasses (sub for extra Naked Syrup if desired)
💚 80ml Non Dairy Milk, of choice
💚 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
💚 80g NKD Living Erythritol GOLD
💚 120g NKD Living Almond Flour
💚 180g Plain White Spelt Flour
💚 2 tsp Baking Powder
💚 1 tsp Ground Ginger
💚 ½ tsp ground Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together flax and water in a small bowl or mug and set to one side for 5 minutes.
- Add apple puree, naked syrup, molasses, milk and lemon juice to a bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Add the flax mixture, and erythritol gold and whisk until smooth.
- Add almond flour, spelt flour, baking powder, ginger and cinnamon and whisk together until just combined.
- Grease 6 -8 silicone bundt cases or a tray with spray oil.
- Divide mixture up into prepared cases or tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing and transferring to a wire rack to cool fully.
- Top with erythritol icing or melted white chocolate and sprinkles of choice.