This AMAZING hero bake by the talented @charleyshealth is where it's at for a scrumptious weekend treat. Light, low in sugar (and surprisingly simple to make) we suggest you tie those apron strings and give it a try. Your crew will LOVE you for it!
- 1 Cup NKD Living Granulated Erythritol
- 1/4 cup non dairy butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup oat milk
- zest from 2 limes
- Dash vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb of soda
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 200g non dairy butter
- 250g NKD Living Powdered Erythritol
1) Preheat your oven to 180 and line a brownie tray with baking paper
2) Mix the sugar, olive oil and butter together in a large bowl until light and fluffy
3) Add in the milk, vanilla extract and lime zest and whisk together
4) Sift through the remaining dry ingredients and continue to mix until the batter is completely smooth
5) Pour the mixture into your lined tin and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes (or until completely cooked through). Allow to cool.
6) Whilst the cake is cooling, beat the butter with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Gradually add in your icing sugar until completely incorporated
7) Spread a generous layer of the buttercream over the cake, then decorate as shown here to create the NKD Living look! We've added some piped writing, fresh berries and half a cupcake!
Leave a comment