Who’s super proud of the Mens England Football Team for getting to the EUROS Finals? Show them some love by baking up this incredible low sugar England Cake by @maximmortal 🏴
It's got an England Flag on the inside and out... Now that's what we call a true England fan ⚽️❤️
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Grease and line three 20cm x 30cm dish tins.
2. Beat the eggs, vanilla extract and Stevia:Erythritol Blend for the white cake together for 5 minutes with an electric whisk until the mixture turns thick and pale and increases in volume. Gently fold in the flour until all the lumps are removed.
3. Divide the batter between two prepared greased and lined tines.
3. Repeat for the process for the red cake, using the final greased and lined tin.
4. Bake for 10-12 mins until golden and firm.
5. Once done, remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tins, but cover them with a damp tea towel to prevent them from drying out.
6. To assemble, remove the cakes from the tins and cut into sections so that they make the England Flag pattern.
7. Assemble as the photo above and cover with red and white fondant icing if desired.