An edible Christmas Tree?! If that's not heaven we don't know what is... especially if it's sugar-free!
1. Layer the first puff pastry sheet and brush with butter.
2. Cover with Granulated Erythritol and cinnamon. Layer the second puff pastry sheet on top of each other and cut in the shape of a tree.
3. Cut strips horizontally along the edges and twist each one.
4. Bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes until golden
5. Sprinkle with Powdered Erythritol sugar & enjoy!
Who's going to recreate this tree-mendous dessert this Christmas? 🎄