These SPOOKY SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER SPIDER COOKIES are made with NKD Living Stevia Liquid, Granulated, & Powdered Erythritol, these soft low carb peanut butter thumbprints are filled with rich sugar-free chocolate ganache… All in the shape of a spider for a HEALTHY HALLOWEEN! 👩🍳🎃
- Preheat oven to 165C and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut flour, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in NKD Living Granulated Erythritol until well combined, then beat in egg, vanilla extract, and NKD Living Stevia Liquid.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on baking sheet (you should get about 30 balls). Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand and then create a well in the center of each with your thumb (you may need to wet your hands a few times).
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes, until puffed and just golden brown and barely set. They will still be very soft. Remove from oven. Use the end of a spoon to gently re-do the wells in the center of each cookie. Let cool completely.
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 second increments, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Cut the very tip of the corner of a Ziploc bag. Place chocolate in bag and drizzle four lines across each cookie.
Chocolate Ganache Filling:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring cream and NKD Living Powdered Erythritol to just a simmer, stirring to combine.
- Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Let sit 5 minutes until chocolate is melted, then whisk to combine. Add vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Dollop about 1 to 2 tsp ganache into the well of each cookie, taking care not to overflow the well. Let cool 20 minutes before adding candy monster eyes, if using.