1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large ovenproof skillet over a medium/high heat
4. Add chicken skin side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; set aside.
5. Melt remaining tbsp butter in the skillet, add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant about 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
6. Stir in NKD Living Erythritol Gold, NKD Living Naked Syrup, oregano, thyme and basil until well combined and return chicken to the skillet.
7. Place into the oven and roast until completely cooked through about 25-30 minutes.
8. Sere immediately, garnished with parsley.