🧺 Make everyday a picnic with this quick and easy Keto Crackers recipe by Ana Lopez 🧺
Accompanied by sweet and savoury dips for some serious no-fuss, healthy dunkin’ action!
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the egg and mix well, forming a smooth dough.
- Place the dough between two large pieces of parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough out into rectangle (about 0.2 cm thick).
- Cut into squares or rectangles, sprinkle sesame seeds and press lightly.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 8-12 minutes until golden.
- While the crackers are baking, divide the cream cheese between two bowls. Into one bowl, add NKD Living Powdered Erythritol to make a sweet dip. Into the other, add salt and chopped chives to create a creamy savoury dip.