This recipe is for all the choco-holics out there! You wouldn't know that this indulgent chocolate cake is gluten free, low in sugar and can be made vegan too.... thanks to NKD Living Almond Flour & Granulated Erythritol.
💚 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
💚 2 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
💚 1/2 tsp Salt
💚 1/3 cup Water or milk of choice
💚 3 Eggs
💚 1/3 cup Granulated Erythritol
💚 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Grease an 8-inch pan and line with parchment.
3. Stir all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
4. Spread into the lined pan and bake for 14 minutes on the centre rack.
5. Let cool completely before frosting with low-sugar ganache made with NKD Living Powdered Erythritol!