Naturally low in carbs and calories, these light, fluffy pancakes by @snacksandsnaps_ are a stellar choice for Halloween week. Make them in batches, add a healthy dollop of NKD Living Almond Butter and devour them in one delicious sitting.
*optional, add 125ml buttermilk
1) Puree your pumpkin in a food processor (or use ready made shop bought puree)
*To puree, simply cut your pumpkin in half, remove the seeds and roast in a hot oven for around 45 minutes, pop the soft flesh in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2) Add to a bowl with the almond flour, NKD Living Erythritol, baking powder and eggs and mix together thoroughly until you have a smooth, thick batter.
3) In a hot pan, spray low calorie spray and add small amounts of pancake batter into the pan.
4) Watch for little bubbles as they cook and when bubbling nicely flip them to cook on the other side.
5) Stack your pancakes and top with almond butter and your chosen toppings (popcorn, nuts and a choc drizzle work wonders!)