1. Preheat oven to 170 °C/ 340 °F (fan assisted), or 190 °C/ 375 °F (conventional).
2. Using a stand mixer, beat the Powdered Erythritol with the room temperature, softened butter, until fluffy.
3. Add room temperature, softened cream cheese and beat until combined. With the mixer on low, add the eggs one at a time, beating well in between each egg. Once we’ll combined, add the NKD Living Vanilla Stevia Liquid.
4. n a separate bowl, place almond flour, baking powder and salt. Add the dry ingredients into mixture and beat until combined.
5. Grease and line one large (22 cm/ 9 inch) or six individual (11 cm/ 4.5 inch) springform pans.
6. Pour batter into pans and bake for 45-60 minutes, checking the cakes(s) after 45 minutes of baking. Small cakes will take less time to cook than one large cake.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
8. Once cool, remove from pan(s) and cut in half. Place cream and additional Powdered Erythritol into bowl and whisk until firm whipped.
9. Spread a layer of raspberry jam on to one side of the cake (about 2 tbsp per sponge). Spread a layer of whipped cream on the other side and sandwich together.
10. Dust with powdered , if desired.
11. Serve a slice (if making one cake), or half of the mini cake (if making 6 mini sponges).