1. Heat a large, nonstick wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add the olive oil and stir-fry mix, and stir-fry for 4-5 mins until golden.
2. Meanwhile, cook the noodles to pack instructions, then drain well.
3. Stir most of the chilli, garlic, ginger and NKD Syrup into the veg. Stir-fry for 2 mins over a medium heat.
4. Meanwhile, heat a separate nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat and pour in the egg.
5. Allow to set slightly, then add the prawns and stir-fry for 1-2 mins to heat through and break up the egg.
6. Add the egg and prawns, noodles, soy sauce and sesame oil to the veg.
7. Toss together with tongs, then add the spring onions and toasted sesame seeds and toss again.
8. Divide between 4 shallow bowls, scatter with the remaining chilli and serve with extra soy sauce, if you like.