2 tbsp Coconut oil or vegan butter, melted
20g NKD Living Powdered Erythritol
- Mix together the ingredients for the crust until combined.
- Line a 6inch square baking tin or a loaf with parchment paper leaving an overhang over the sides (to make removal easier).
- Press the crust mixture into the tin until compact. Bake for 15 mins at 180°C.
- Add the cream cheese, NKD Living Powdered Erythritol, coconut oil and lemon juice to a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Set aside a quarter of the cream cheese mixture and add the pumpkin and spices to the rest. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the pumpkin mixture onto your crust and smooth it out.
- Dollop the leftover cream cheese mixture on top and swirl around with a knife to create a pretty pattern.
- Freeze for an hour then remove from the tin and slice with a sharp knife.