Ana Lopez got creative with NKD Living Almond Flour & Naked Syrup to strip back this classically calorie dense and carb loaded recipe, transforming it into a lighter low carb, sugar free & keto friendly version!
For the chicken strips:
💚 1 cup of NKD Living Almond Flour
💚 1/2 tsp of Oregano
💚 1/2 tsp of Thyme
💚 1/2 tsp of Rosemary
💚 1/2 tsp of Onion powder
💚 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
💚 1/2 tsp of Pepper
💚 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika
💚 1 tsp of Salt
💚 2 Eggs (beaten)
💚 2 Chicken Breasts, cut into tenders.
For the honey mustard dipping sauce:
💚 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise or Yogurt (greek and soy natural)
💚 1 tbsp of NKD Living Naked Syrup
💚 1 tsp of Wholegrain Mustard
💚 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard.
1. Preheat your oven to 180C
2. In a medium bowl whisk the almond flour and the spices/salt
3. Dip the chicken tenders in the eggs mixture then coat in the almond flour mixture, making sure the entire surface is covered (press the almond flour onto the chicken)
4. Line in a baking sheet with parchment paper
5. Drizzle some olive oil or spray some oil over the tenders and put in the oven for 10 min
6. Flip the chicken over and cook for another 10 minutes until fully cooked through and crunchy in the outside
7. Mix all the ingredients of your dipping sauce, and dip your chicken fingers!
Leave a comment