We’re OBSESSED with this HEALTHY FROSTED RED VELVET CAKE RECIPE made using NKD Living Granulated & Powdered Erythritol by @cathyswlife 🤩
.NKD Living Erythritol is the perfect natural sugar alternative for anyone trying to reduce their sugar intake! With NO calories, NO risk of tooth decay, NO bitter aftertaste, & NO artificial flavourings, this stomach friendly sugar substitute perfectly replaces the sugar in cooking WITHOUT spoiling your recipes! 👩🍳
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Line & spray an 8X8 tin with baking parchment & fry light
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together oat bran, baking soda, cocoa, and salt - set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the granulated erythritol & apple sauce until light & fluffy. Mix in the Skyr, beaten eggs, vinegar, buttermilk, vanilla & food colouring until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients & mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the lined tin & bake for 30-35 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Remove the cake from the oven & transfer the cake from the tin to a wire rack to cool.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare your icing by gently mixing the ingredients together.
- Once completely cool, spread the frosting over the cake.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or refrigerate for up to 5 days.