Need a cake on the fly? This speedy 5-ingredient flourless chocolate cake is an absolute saviour for big gatherings and contains NKD Living Chocolate Stevia Liquid and Powdered Erythritol to ramp up those sweet flavours.
Light, fluffy and easy to make - this is one you'll return to time and time again.
RECIPE: (serves 12)
🍫8 Large Eggs
🍫225g unsalted butter
🍫450g chopped dark chocolate
🍫5 drops NKD Living Chocolate Stevia Liquid
🍫30g NKD Living Powdered Erythritol
1) Preheat the oven to 140°C (fan). and grease and line a 20cm round cake tin.
2) Beat 8 large eggs in a bowl until doubled in volume (this will take around 10 mins).
3) Put the unsalted butter and chopped dark chocolate in a pan and gently melt over a low heat. Allow to cool slightly, then carefully fold into the eggs.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin and wrap the outside of the tin in foil.
5) Fill a large roasting tin one-third filled with boiling water.
6) Put the chocolate cake tin inside the roasting tin and bake for 1 hr (until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean).
7) Allow to cool, then sift the NKD Living Powdered Erythritol on top for a little sugar-free sweetness, finishing off with berries and a little cream if you fancy.
Leave a comment